The Science & Technology (S&T) Division Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in Australia is a branch office of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Taiwan. Established in August 2003, the division aims to facilitate science and technology related collaborations between S & T Organisations in Taiwan and its service area, which are Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei. The main function of the S&T Division TECO in Australia is to promote and support related research, development, and industrial cooperation.
The major tasks between Taiwan and its service area include:
- To assist in arranging exchange visits for academic research and industrial purpose.
- To create S&T industrial and research collaboration opportunities.
- To promote investment options of the science-based industrial parks in Taiwan.
- To collect important S&T related information and establish database for researchers.
- To coordinate S&T related tasks for TECO in Australia.
Science & Technology Division
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Australia
Unit 5, 40 Blackall Street,
Barton, Canberra, ACT 2600, Australia
Tel: +61-2 6120 1000
Fax: +61-2 6273 1147