The Graduate Institute of Religious Studies at National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan, cordially invites applications for an open-rank full-time position in religious studies. The appointment will be effective on February 1, 2021.
Qualifications: Ph.D. in religious studies or related fields. Nationality open. Priority will be given to candidates who already have experience in teaching.
Specialization: History of Christianity and Christianity in Contemporary China. Preferably fluent in Biblical languages. Priority will be given to candidates who can publish and teach in both Chinese and English languages.
Deadline: All application materials should be received no later than September 30, 2020.
Qualified applicants should send the following documents in PDF format
(1) Photocopy of Ph.D. diploma or certifying document. (Should be certified by Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office）
(2) Ph.D. dissertation and major publications within seven years.
(3) Transcript of MA and Ph.D. program. (Should be certified by Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office）
(4) Certificate of current employment
(5) Curriculum vitae.
(6) List of publications.
(7) Sample syllabi for 4 courses that one intends to offer.
(8) At least two letters of recommendation.
(9) Photocopy of passport.
Please mail all materials to Ms. Rongping Lin by E-mail：email@example.com
For any question, please contact Ms. Lin