This policy applies to the use and protection of personal information collected when using the services offered by this website. This policy does not apply to other websites that can be accessed via hyper links on this website.
As the other websites are governed by their own specific privacy policies, this website will not bear any liability for your security while you browse those websites.
- The Website will not collect any personal information when a user simply browses or downloads files on the Website.
- Our website records user IP, browsing time, pages, and content. The information gives our website data for analyzing the flow and network behavior, which facilitates and improves our service quality. It provides the data of the overall user behavior analysis, and will not analyze behavior of any individual user.
- In order to provide you the best possible interactive services, you may be asked to provide personal information in order to use some services on the Website.
- MOST global information network is obliged to protect your privacy and will not change or delete any personal information and files without your approval. MOST website won't do it unless it is agreed by you or the following conditions：
(1) Violations of the regulations of this website, ie., traducing, or statements that involves personal attack.
(2) To Protect or defend relevant personal privileges or ownership.
(3) To protect the rights and benefits of related units/offices on MOST website.
- MOST global information network will not sell, trade nor lend any of your personal information to any organization, individual, or enterprise, unless faced with the following conditions:
(1) Required by legal investigation procedures.
(2) Requied by law for the purpose purpose of maintaining and elevating our services.