A. Graduate Institute of Environmental Engineering (GIEE) has one faculty position available starting from August 1, 2021.
B. Qualification: Applicants should hold a PhD degree in science or engineering.
C. Field of specialization: Applied Sciences, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IOT), and Environmental Cross-discipline.
D. Documents required:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Photocopies of PhD diploma and other relevant documents of academic background and work experiences
3. Transcripts of undergraduate and graduate programs
4. Complete list of all publications
5. One representative paper published since August 1, 2016 (pdf)
6. Up to 10 papers published since August 1, 2014 (pdf)
7. Course plan
8. Research and collaboration plans within GIEE.
9. Contact information (including e-mail address) for 3 references
10. Application check list (Please download the list from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ARM9qWl6cBpqAhR9TrUatetU7B2LJga/view?usp=sharing)
E. Deadline of submission: November 30, 2020
F. Please send the application materials to:
Professor Pei-Te Chiueh, Director
Graduate Institute of Environmental Engineering
National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei 10617, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: +886-2-3366-4385, or +886-2-3366-4387; Fax: +886-2-2392-8830
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please contact us again if the confirmation e-mail is not received within 3 days.)