Faculty Position Opening at the Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University
 Position: Full time faculty of assistant professor or higher level
The Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences in the College of Medicine at Chang Gung University is seeking outstanding scientists for a faculty position at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor.
 Qualification for application:
(1) Applicant should possess a Ph.D. degree in Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences or a closely related field.
(2) Engaged in research topics in the field of radiotherapy, medical physics, those with artificial intelligence experience or foreign academic experience are preferred
(3) A proven track record in, or strong potential for, research, scholarly publications and competitive external funding.
(4) Applicants are expected to teach courses both in Chinese and English. Main courses for teaching include Medical Radiation Dosimetry, Medical Health Physics and related courses for undergraduate and graduate students.
 Required materials for submission: one copy and one PDF file of the application form (please download the form from the website of CGU Office of Personnel : https://personnel.cgu.edu.tw/var/file/5/1005/img/2071/6-01.docx ), including
(1) Application form
(2) Publications with SCI impact factor for each article
(3) Statement of teaching plan and research proposals for future
(4) Curriculum vitae
(5) Certificate of degree from the highest education
(6) Photocopies of transcripts
(7) Certificate of academic experience
(8) Photocopy of Ministry of Education certificate
(9) Three recommendation letters
(10) Reprints of representative publications
(11) Supplemental materials.
 Deadline for application:
Applicants are requested to submit one copy of each required material by January 10, 2021 via either way listed below.
(1) Send all materials by registered mail to Mrs. Pang, Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, Chang Gung University, No. 259, Wenhua 1st Road, Guishan District, Taoyuan City 33302, Taiwan
(2) Save all materials as one PDF file and then send to Mrs. Pang by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3) Applicants qualified for the first screening will be informed and invited for an interview and giving a presentation.
 Contact information:
Mrs. Tsung-Mei Pang,
Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, Chang Gung University
Tel: +886-3-2118800 ext. 5246 or 5387
地址：Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, Chang Gung University, No. 259, Wenhua 1st Road, Guishan District, Taoyuan City 33302, Taiwan