The School of Veterinary Medicine at the National Taiwan University seeks applications for one full time faculty member at the rank of assistant professor or above in small animal medicine. Applicants must have completed residency training or equivalent clinical training. Background in small animal clinical fields is required. Higher priority is given to those who have expertise in veterinary anesthesiology, cardiology, or dermatology. The position includes responsibilities for clinical teaching and service. Faculty rank and salary are commensurate with the candidate’s professional qualifications. The position will start at August 1, 2021.
Minimum qualifications include Ph.D. degree and veterinarian certificate required for application include:
1. Five copies of curriculum vitae and one copy of ID card（or passport）
2. One copy of the degree certificate
3. One copy of veterinarian certificate of R.O.C. (or other country)
4. Three reference letters
5. Five copies of a representative publication
The publication must fulfill one of the following requirements.
(a) A full research article published after August 1, 2016 in a SCI-listed journal. The applicant must serve as the first author or the corresponding author for the article. A verification letter of the co-author’s contribution to the article should also be accompanied.
6. Five copies of other publications within the past seven years (published after August 1, 2014)
7. One copy of PhD. dissertation
8. Five copies of a publication list
9. One copies of the title and lecture outline of a teaching subject
10. Document of clinical experience in small animal medicine, such as certificate of residency training or diplomate certification
Application closing date will be January 6, 2021. Application inquiries and documents should direct to Ms. Hui-Chen, Chen. For more details and the Mandarin version of the application requirements, please visit our website at http://www.vm.ntu.edu.tw/DVM/
The future promotion of this position is handled in accordance with the promotion regulations set by the College of Bioresources and Agriculture, NTU.
Ms. Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 886-2-33663762 Fax: 886-2-23661475
Address: School of Veterinary Medicine, National Taiwan University
No. 1, section 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, 10617 Taiwan