School and International Conference on Geometry and Quantization
September 2-13, 2019
- algebraic-geometric and complex-analytic-geometric aspects of quantization
- geometric quantization and moduli space problems, Higgs bundles
- asymptotic geometric analysis
- infinite dimensional Kähler geometry
- infinite dimensional Lie algebras and groups and their representations
- the geometry of integrable systems
- relations with modern theoretical physics.
The 2019 Geoquant activity will be co-organised by the National Tsing Hua University (NTHU)
The first week (September 2 - 6, 2019) will take place at the NTHU in Hsinchu. It will be a summer school addressing mainly students, post-docs and other researchers who are interested in entering the field.
The second week (September 9 - 13, 2019) will be an international conference. It will take place at the Jinshan Youth Activity Center at No.1 Qingnian Road, Jinshan District, New Taipei City.
Please contact Prof. Siye Wu at swu (at) math.nthu.edu.tw for more information