Department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, National Sun Yat-sen University, Wanted Assistant Professor, one or two full-time teachers
Date of commencement: From August 1, 2020.
1. Ph.D. in chemistry and life sciences related universities at home and abroad, and at least two years of postdoctoral research qualifications.
2. Those who are interested in the field of marine biological science development and application in the future, especially those with English teaching ability.
Marine biological science development includes related applications such as bioinformatics applications, marine drug development, marine life (non-economic species) aquaculture, algae resource development, marine fouling biological control.
3. It is necessary to meet the specifications of the main points of the qualification examination of the full-time teachers of the school.
(Please consider the website: http://ope.nsysu.edu.tw/files/11-1017-363.php#a3)
Interested parties please prepare the following documents:
1. Personal resume (including personal experience and catalogues of works for the past five years (2014-present))
2. Future research projects and research resources needed for research, and research projects related to the development and application of marine biological sciences should be proposed in the research plan (refer to the above list)
3. Description of future teaching plans and courses that can be taught
4. Representative works 1~3 articles with PDF files
5. Three recommended letters are sent to the department. Liao Zhizhong is the director of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please turn all the information into a pdf file and send it by e-mail to the website of email@example.com (the sea-source related contractor's mailbox) or the documents and mails to the following address: Taiwan Liao Zhizhong, dean of the Department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, National Sun Yat-Sen University, 70 Lianhai Road, Kaohsiung City.
The department will confirm the receipt by e-mail within one week after receipt. If the confirmation message is not received within the time limit, you can contact us by phone (07-5252000 ext5058) or fax (07-5255020).