1.One faculty position (assistant professor or above) is open in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University for teaching and research on Olericulture. The job will begin on August 01, 2020. The Applicant is obligate to participate in teaching Advanced Horticultural Crop Physiology and vegetable related courses. Information is posted on website http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw since December 27, 2019.
2.The applicant should hold a Ph.D. degree on Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or relevant fields. Documents required for application include:
(1) Resume (please notify the field and position level applied, contact phone number, address, and e-mail address).
(2) Copies of academic transcripts and certificates of each degree and Ph.D. dissertation. Only certification of highest degree is required for full professor applicants.
(3) Copy of a representative paper (original research article) already published in a SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal since August 1st, 2015. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author.
(4) Reprints or copies of papers published since August 1st, 2013. Accepted letters should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) List of all publications.
(6) Syllabus of teaching courses and research proposal (totally no more than 10 pages of A4 paper).
(7) Names, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referrers, who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant.
(8) Recommendation letters should be sent by the referrers directly to the Faculty Searching Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail.
3.Deadline for receiving all submitted documents is March 2, 2020. Application materials (Items 1-7) should be prepared and in PDF format and sent to email@example.com.