1. Job Title: Tenure-track Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor.
2. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
3. Education: Ph.D. degree related to chemical technology and engineering
(1) Able to conduct teaching chemical engineering subjects in English
(2) Enthusiasm in teaching and research
(3) At least 1 year experience in industry position or industrial
collaborative research work.
5. Application Materials Required:
(1) Curriculum Vitae (Autobiography, Publication List)
(2) Ph.D. dissertation
(3) Photocopies of Ph.D. diploma and official transcripts.
(4) Photocopies of passport or identification card
(5) 3 recommendation letters (addressed to Prof. C.K. Lee,
email: email@example.com )
(6) Syllabi on two chemical engineering courses prepared to offer
(7) Future research plan.
(8) Other favorable documents for review
(9) Please download CV at-a-glance on website (Forms and Link )
6. Deadline: 2020/2/21 (All application materials must be received no later
than Feb. 21, 2020)
7. Expected starting date of appointment: August 1, 2020
8. Mailing Address:
Department of Chemical Engineering
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech)
43, Keelung Rd., Sec. 4, Taipei 106, Taiwan
9. Contact: Cheng Kang Lee
(1) We will contact qualified candidates for interview, and all application
materials will not be returned.
(2) The information collected in response to this recruiting advertisement
is only for the purposes of administrative processing of recruitment
(3) Information is processed according to National Taiwan University of
Science and Technology information maintenance and security management
regulations and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party
without prior consent, nor transferred for any other uses.