The Department of Electrical Engineering at National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, seeks applicants for open positions (professors/associate professors/assistant professors), with an expected start date of August 1, 2016, in the following areas:
- High Voltage Engineering, Power Systems, Power Electronics, Electric Machines and Drives, Power Integrated Circuits, Green Energy.
- Electronic ceramic materials and components, microwave ceramic, electro-optic ceramic, nano-ceramic.
- Computer & Communications related areas, including RF/microwave circuit design, cloud computing, wireless communications, Multimedia Communications, computer engineering, compiler, etc.
- Biomedical electronics, biomedical integrated systems, electromagnetic hyperthermia, Chinese medical engineering, micro-/nano-instrumentation systems, medical image processing and related areas.
- Semiconductor, photo-electronics, IC processing, nano-devices, etc.
- VLSI system design related areas: including EDA/statics and formal verification, medical-electronics circuits and systems, sensor circuits and systems, voice/image signal processing, communication IC’s design, and Internet-of-things (IOT) system chip design, etc.
Candidates who meet the conditions above are required to prepare the following application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of diploma
- Three representative papers
- A teaching statement
- Statement of research interests
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please send application materials to the following address:
1 University Road Tainan, Taiwan 70101
Dr. Ming-Der Shieh,
Chair, Department of Electrical Engineering,
National Cheng Kung University,
Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Tel: 886-6-2757575 ext. 62301