The call for proposal is designed to support prizewinners of the Franco-Taiwanese Science Prize, for their travel and living expenses (generally for 5 days), to carry out their research projects.
28th February 2018
- 1. The grant supports the visits of prizewinners themselves, not their students or post Docs.
- 2. To avoid double funding, please don’t apply when you received other ongoing financial support from MOST’s France-Taiwan programs, such as Orchid (BFT), Bilateral Generic Call (ANR), ATP (Inria), etc.
- 3. The Academy and the MOST is organizing the 20th anniversary celebration of Franco-Taiwanese Science Foundation in Taiwan. The celebration will probably be hold in September 2018, please take it into consideration when organizing the visit dates if possible.
- 4. According to the regulation of Franco-Taiwanese scientific foundation, the result will officially be announced around 2 months after the deadline. After confirming the funding, the PI in Taiwan will need to register the project 6 weeks before the visit. Please spare enough time for the administrative process when organizes the visit dates.
- 5. The Ministry of Science and Technology will review the projects based on its proposal before deciding together with the Academy which projects will be funded.
Claire, Wei-Lun FAN (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chargée de mission Service des Sciences et Technologies Bureau de Représentation de Taipei en France